[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/12″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”5/6″][vcex_spacing][vc_column_text]
Be Prepared for E-Prescribing Regulations Webinar
[/vc_column_text][vc_video link=”https://vimeo.com/655047907″ el_width=”70″ align=”center”][vcex_spacing][vc_column_text]
In this webinar, AZZLY® and DrFirst® discuss the 2022 and 2023 Electronic Prescribing for Controlled Substance (EPCS) and Prescription Drug Monitoring Program (PDMP) regulations, and how mental health and substance use prescribers can prepare. Contact AZZLY for more information.
- 2:30 The Honorable Andrea G. Barthwell, M.D., DFASAM, discusses Opioid Use Disorder and treatments for the disease including for Medications for Opioid Use Disorder and non-medication treatments.
- 24:20 Heidi Polek, RPh, EMBA presents the brief history of E-Prescribing of Controlled Substance and Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs, and how they’ve evolved and succeeded. She also describes how prescribers can be prepared for upcoming regulatory changes.
- 42:00 Maria Gray, LPN, demonstrates how AZZLY users can access DrFirst and Rcopia EPCS and PDMP features through a single sign-on in AZZLY.
- 48:00 Derek Dorado recaps the lessons, and Dr. Barthwell and speakers answer questions from the audience.
- Andrea G. Barthwell, MD, DFASAM
Senior Advisor and Strategist, AZZLY®
Former Deputy Director for Demand Reduction in the White House Office of National Drug Control Policy (ONDCP)
Former President of the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM)
- Heidi Polek, RPh, EMBA
Strategic Program Manager, DrFirst®
- Maria Gray, LPN
Product Manager and Onsite Implementation Specialist, AZZLY
- Derek Dorado
Vice President of Business Development, AZZLY
Schedule a discussion with an AZZLY representative for more information on AZZLY Rize™, our solution for mental healthcare and addiction treatment providers.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/12″][/vc_column][/vc_row]