AZZLY is Now Part of Orlando’s Lake Nona Medical City
AZZLY, Inc.® is pleased to announce that we have moved our growing Orlando office to Lake Nona Medical City, an Orlando landmark and rapidly growing medical community.
“We are excited to be welcomed and embraced by like minds in healthcare and the medical innovations community,” commented Coletta Dorado, CEO and Founder of AZZLY, Inc. “We were looking for the right location to expand our operations and attract the right talent to join our team. When we were introduced to the Guidewell Innovation Center and the GuideWell Innovation CoRE (Collaborative Resources Ecosystem), we felt the excitement and energy immediately and were honored to become members of this vibrant medical community.”
Tell Me More About Lake Nona Medical City
Lake Nona Medical City is a rapidly growing community of health professionals intentionally planned as a central hub for healthcare, research, and education in Central Florida. Lake Nona operates on the idea that healthcare professionals working in close proximity to each other promotes synergy and innovation.
The six anchor institutions of Lake Nona Medical City are:
- GuideWell Innovation Center – an innovation hub for medical & healthcare companies such as AZZLY developing solutions to provide better healthcare outcomes.
- Nemours Children’s Hospital – Nemours is a state-of-the-art facility and one of the nation’s largest pediatric health systems. This children’s hospital and outpatient clinic employs thousands of the nation’s best pediatricians and researchers. Their philosophy, “The Nemours Way,” focuses on patients’ health from infancy to adulthood and emphasizes parent involvement at every step.
- Sanford Burnham Prebys Medical Discovery Institute – this institution is one of the leading scientific research institutions in the world. They’ve conducted world-class, collaborative research into finding cures for diseases and improving patient quality of life for more than 30 years.
- UCF Health Sciences Campus – the University of Central Florida’s graduate medical programs form an integral part of Lake Nona Medical City. The Lake Nona community houses the university’s Burnett School of Biomedical Sciences and the UCF College of Medicine, as well as space for a future UCF nursing school, dental school, and teaching hospital. With their main campus located in northeast Orlando, UCF is an innovative and rapidly growing university of more than 66,000 students. Their Lake Nona campus capitalizes on their strengths in biomedical sciences, modeling simulation, optics, and photonics, and locating their medical programs in Lake Nona Medical City positions them to further develop as a university for future health care practitioners.
- UF Research & Academic Center – this University of Florida campus is strategically located next to Sanford Burnham Prebys Medical Discovery Institute and hosts a nationally ranked pharmacy school. Florida’s flagship university, UF’s world-class research facilities and staff advance their mission in the field of pharmaceutics.
- VA Medical Center – Central Florida is the home of nearly 400,000 veterans, and this Veterans Affairs facility strives to meet the long-overdue need to provide quality care to them. The Lake Nona VA center offers services ranging from mental health to prosthetics.
By positioning ourselves in Lake Nona Medical City, we at AZZLY will claim our seat among some of the leading medical facilities in the United States, walking distance from numerous world-class researchers. Our mission at AZZLY is to deliver state of the art software to Addiction Treatment Centers and Behavioral Healthcare Clinic professionals to deliver better patient outcomes.
“The opioid addiction crisis has overburdened many communities, cities, and states. AZZLY intends to be a part of the solution by introducing a behavioral healthcare-specific electronic health record platform with evidence-based measurement tools and medication-assisted treatment (MAT) tools to better manage and serve this patient population,” stated Coletta.
We believe that Lake Nona Medical City is the perfect place for AZZLY and our mission to transform treatment centers and improve patient outcomes for those individuals burdened with addiction. Our goal is to bridge the gap between patient, provider and payer and improve outcomes within addiction treatment.
GuideWell Innovation Center and GuideWell Innovation CoRE
Located within the GuideWell Innovation Center in Lake Nona’s Medical City, the GuideWell Innovation CoRE is designed to be an epicenter for health innovation—a place to reimagine and reshape the future of health. It provides an environment where entrepreneurs, research and
development experts, and health care leaders come together and collaborate to create, challenge and commercialize the next generation of health solutions.
The GuideWell Innovation CoRE hosts companies that are creating game-changing health care diagnostic, treatment, and monitoring solutions. As a tech company with a software solution for behavioral healthcare professionals, AZZLY is right at home.
This week, AZZLY attended the GuideWell Innovation Center’s Opioids & Florida: The Collaboration Imperative event on October 22, where thought leaders and decision maker from across the health care ecosystem gathered to fully examine the state of Florida’s crisis.
Guest speakers at the event included Michael Botticelli, Executive Director of the Grayken Center for Addiction at Boston Medical Center; Sandeep Kasat, MPH, Senior Epidemiologist for Westat; Gary Mendell, Chief Executive Officer of Shatterproof; and more.
For more information on AZZLY visit www.azzly.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We welcome all interest.