What are your EHR goals?
- Convert to a comprehensive Addiction Treatment EHR
- Simplify the process by using 1 integrated solution that includes billing
- Improve communications among providers & patients
- Decrease paperwork/cutting & pasting
- Prevent medical errors
The EHR solution for Medication-Assisted Treatment programs exists. So why aren’t you using it?
(And no, it does not cost a fortune.)
AZZLY’s Rize technology increases the efficiency of your medication-assisted treatment center in completely new ways, facilitating staff collaboration, patient management and financial administration in an interface that’s simple, flexible and secure.
Which of these sounds easier?
- Scheduling in calendar not integrated to EHR
- Medical documentation on paper or general EHR
- Group Notes and Sessions on paper
- Hours of excel spreadsheets
- eRx, EPCS and PDMP all separate portals
All in One Solution
- Induction, Stabilization and Maintenance requirements all in one system.
- Ad-hoc reporting and custom reports
- Appointment Reminder system
- Easy billing to Medicaid, Commercials and self-pay
AZZLY Rize: One. Simple. Solution.
This solution ensures you never give up that critical face-to-face time with your patients.
Addiction treatment centers have the opportunity to increase their efficiency and get the valuable face-time with patients with the AZZLY Rize solution. Watch the video below to learn more or fill out the form for a free analysis call.
In the digital era, it is crucial for behavioral health organizations to track their outcomes.…
WE NEED YOUR SIGNATURE – Make Counseling and Therapeutic Intervention Mandatory for Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) Funding
AZZLY joins the Behavioral Health Association of Providers (BHAP) in asking you to support the…
“Worst Public Health Crisis Since AIDS”: Barriers for Opioid Use Disorder Patients Seeking Treatment
If you’re reading this post, you likely already know the seriousness of the opioid epidemic…
Drug Distributor McKesson Shipped Five Million Opioid Pills to West Virginia Town of 400 in Two Years
In 2018, five drug distribution executives were summoned to testify before the House Energy and…