What are your EHR goals?
- Convert to a comprehensive Addiction Treatment EHR
- Simplify the process by using 1 integrated solution that includes billing
- Improve communications among providers & patients
- Decrease paperwork/cutting & pasting
- Prevent medical errors
The EHR solution for Medication-Assisted Treatment programs exists. So why aren’t you using it?
(And no, it does not cost a fortune.)
AZZLY’s Rize technology increases the efficiency of your medication-assisted treatment center in completely new ways, facilitating staff collaboration, patient management and financial administration in an interface that’s simple, flexible and secure.
Which of these sounds easier?
- Scheduling in calendar not integrated to EHR
- Medical documentation on paper or general EHR
- Group Notes and Sessions on paper
- Hours of excel spreadsheets
- eRx, EPCS and PDMP all separate portals
All in One Solution
- Induction, Stabilization and Maintenance requirements all in one system.
- Ad-hoc reporting and custom reports
- Appointment Reminder system
- Easy billing to Medicaid, Commercials and self-pay
AZZLY Rize: One. Simple. Solution.
This solution ensures you never give up that critical face-to-face time with your patients.
Addiction treatment centers have the opportunity to increase their efficiency and get the valuable face-time with patients with the AZZLY Rize solution. Watch the video below to learn more or fill out the form for a free analysis call.
AZZLY®, Inc, One of Six Women-founded Health Technology Companies Selected for Summer Scale-Up Accelerator Cohort
On July 10-11, 2019, AZZLY® Founder and CEO Coletta Dorado is representing AZZLY in GuideWell…
The Value of System Personalization in an Electronic Health Record for Behavioral Healthcare Providers
System personalization. That's the keyword when searching for a new electronic health record (EHR). Put…
Last month, New Jersey legislators announced they were committing $6 million to support behavioral health…
Related: Senate Passes Opioid Crisis Response Act – Here's What's in It We wrote in…