What are your EHR/EMR goals?
- Convert to a comprehensive Addiction Treatment EHR
- Simplify the process by using 1 integrated solution that includes billing
- Improve communications among providers & patients
- Decrease paperwork/cutting & pasting
- Prevent medical errors
The EHR/EMR solution for Medication-Assisted Treatment programs exists. So why aren’t you using it?
(And no, it does not cost a fortune.)
AZZLY’s Rize technology increases the efficiency of your medication-assisted treatment center in completely new ways, facilitating staff collaboration, patient management and financial administration in an interface that’s simple, flexible and secure.
Which of these sounds easier?
EHR Fragmented Process
- Scheduling in calendar not integrated to EHR
- Medical documentation on paper or general EHR
- Group Notes and Sessions on paper
- Hours of excel spreadsheets
- eRx, EPCS and PDMP all separate portals
EMR Fragmented Process
- Scheduling in 1st software or paper
- Medical documentation in 2nd software or paper
- Administration in 3rd software or paper
- eRx and labs in 4th or 5th software or paper
All in One Solution
- Induction, Stabilization and Maintenance requirements all in one system.>
- Ad-hoc reporting and custom reports
- Appointment Reminder system
- Easy billing to Medicaid, Commercials and self-pay
All in One Solution
- Scheduling, medical documentation, administration, eRx, custom reports, and labs all in one system.
See Free Guided Demos
Fill out this form for guided demos of the AZZLY Rize software absolutely free. In just 60 seconds, see firsthand how an easy to use EMR could help your facility.
AZZLY Rize: One. Simple. Solution.
This solution ensures you never give up that critical face-to-face time with your patients.
Addiction treatment centers have the opportunity to increase their efficiency and get the valuable face-time with patients with the AZZLY Rize solution. Watch the video below to learn more or fill out the form for a free analysis call.
Choosing the right Electronic Health Record (EHR) solution can be challenging. Mental health programs have…
Netflix®’s miniseries Painkiller is the latest Hollywood story to tackle the opioid epidemic. For Addiction…
Mental healthcare providers know just how crucial it is to manage their revenue cycle effectively.…