AZZLY Rize™ is Joint Commission and CARF compliant and includes outcome measurement tools to meet the new Joint Commission 2018 standards.
Outcome Measurement Tools
AZZLY® is committed to providing the required tools to support your facility’s outcomes, both clinically and financially.
AZZLY Rize™ offers a Integrated Care Pathways™ specific to behavioral healthcare by providing a very individualized chronological medical record of each service or event provided during an episode of care. By connecting a patient’s diagnosis, to medications(if any), to labs, to their individual treatment plan, to the selected outcome measurement tool for real-time auto scoring and relative risk display, to adjusting the patient’s goals in the treatment plan review, to adjusting the levels of care or frequency of services offered and be able to filter and show a day, a week, a month, a quarter, a year view in one view, one report can be very meaningful during a UR review, a chart audit and as important when calculating the improved clinical outcomes of the population that you serve.
AZZLY Rize’s outcome measurement tools library of assessments and surveys, without additional costs, allow you to keep track off your patients’ outcomes and keep an eye on quantitative measures of your success.
AZZLY will advise which measurement tools require training and/or certification by the governing source before they can be utilized.
- (ANSA) Adult Needs and Strengths Assessment
- (BAM) Brief Addiction Monitor With Scoring & Clinical Guidelines
- (CGI) Clinical Global Impression
- (C-SSRS) Columbia Suicide Severity Rating Scale
- (DASS 21) Depression, Anxiety and Stress Scale
- (DERS) Difficulties in Emotion Regulation Scale
- (DES-11) Dissociative Experiences Scale
- Child and Adolescent Disruptive Behavior Inventory
- (CRAFFT) Screening Tool for Adolescent Substance Abuse
- (LDQ) Leeds Dependence Questionnaire
- MFQ Child Self Report (Long/Short Version)
- MFQ Parent Report on Child (Long/Short Version)