Revenue Cycle Management
Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) is at the heart of the healthcare industry. Ignoring the importance of best practices in RCM, creates havoc in having a successful revenue stream which is key in continuing to support patients with Mental Health or Substance Abuse issues.
The major factor in deciding on a Revenue Cycle Management software should be if that it is an All-in-One Solution. The ability to share documentation between the Administrative, Clinical, Medical and Billing staff improves efficiencies on billing and claims which increases the bottom line.
In addition to this, ask yourself these questions:
- Are you consistently increasing billing staff?
- Are you months and months behind in billing as your billing processes are in an outdated software?
- Do you have a high Accounts Receivable?
- Does your staff spend long hours generating and sending claims?
- Is your claims process manual?
- Do you have a low first-time pass rate?
- Do you fight for your money on claims or is a revenue stream established in the software you use?
- Is your clinical staff able to up and down code?
- Does your system allow for unique coding and/or modifiers based upon certain Business Rules?
- Does your system have a front-end editing solution that reviews claims and alerts the biller to correct items on a claim prior to submission, reducing your denials?
- We all are aware that good documentation is a key factor in increasing the bottom line. Does your Coding staff spend considerable time reviewing the documentation of services?
- Do you fail to think out of the box and include services that will increase your revenue from third party funding sources in your community?
- Do you currently spend hours figuring out how to pay providers on a percentage payout?
AZZLY Rize RCM has designed an automated system based upon Business Rules specializing in Mental Health and Substance Abuse.
We do not believe in a “One size fits All approach.”
During RCM meetings, we discuss the services you provide and then collaborate with you in the design and implementation of a set of Business Rules where your claims are auto generated in AZZLY. “Turn your billers into reviewers instead of doers.” Clients see a significant increase in their first-time pass rate and revenue from this solution alone.
Whether your billing is driven by appointments, documentation, Level of Care (Inpatient and Outpatient), customized by Payer, Provider, Codes, Modifiers, location, patient-based Fee Schedule, or other Business Rules, AZZLY Rize RCM has the solution for you.
Contact AZZLY for a free demonstration and how we can assist in changing your answers to these important questions from Yes to No.