2022 Tribal Self-Governance Conference
AZZLY® is a proud first time exhibitor and sponsor of the 2022 Tribal Self-Governance Conference! Come visit us in the Exhibitor Hall or in the Tribal Self-Governance Networking Lounge, a lounge we are sponsoring where folks can go to network, catch-up, and relax throughout the week.
As an organization which serves mental health and addiction treatment providers, the AZZLY Team is excited to build relationships with providers and leaders of Tribal nations to listen, to learn and to apply the needs of the tribal nation community to our behavioral healthcare software platform to best support all native communities.
Our own Dr. Andrea Barthwell, AZZLY’s Board Chair, has been invited to participate in the panel “COVID Aftermath: Addressing Mental Health in Tribal Communities” at the Tribal Self-Governance Conference on August 2 at 4:00 PM. Be there to see Dr. Barthwell in discussion with April Kyle, President and CEO, Southcentral Foundation, and Darrell LaRoche, Director, Office of Clinical & Preventive Services, Indian Health Service. The panel will be hosted by Robert Miguel, Chairman, Ak-Chin Indian Community, and Jennifer Loren, Executive Director, Cherokee Nation Film Office.
At AZZLY, we provide a mental healthcare and addiction treatment end to end electronic health record and billing software that simplifies the clinical and office management staff’s daily workflow. Our mission is to make it easier for healthcare providers to stay compliant and serve more individuals in need – better, faster, easier.
If you or providers you know are interested in learning more about AZZLY and our solution, schedule a discussion with one of our EHR and Billing Specialists. Contact us anytime at 1 (888) 400-3201 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
AZZLYⓇ Inc. Reaching Out to Partner with Tribal Nation Directors and Administrators
- First Time Sponsor and Exhibitor!
- Presenting a HIPAA compliant, fully integrated electronic health record, patient management, and revenue cycle management solution purpose built for mental health and addiction treatment providers
- Reaching out to Tribal Nation Directors and Administrators to replace older technology
- Configurable software to serve each tribal nation’s programs and special needs
- OTP, MAT, e-prescribing, labs, telehealth and MORE to support the full continuum of care for residential and outpatient programs